- April 15, 2019“Registration”, ”Accommodation" & ”Tour Information" has been started.
- Oct. 25, 2018“Program” & ”Time Table" has been updated.
- Sept. 21, 2018“Call for Papers” has been updated.
- July 30, 2018“Program” has been updated.
- July 30, 2018Our Website has been opened.
*Online registration will open in April 2019. (tentative)
It is our great pleasure to announce "XVI World Congress on Procedural Law" will be held in Kobe, Japan, on November 2-5, 2019. The topic of the Congress is "Challenges for Civil Justice as We Move Beyond Globalization and Technological Change". We do hope many friends and colleagues from all corners of the world participate in this valuable opportunity to share their knowledge and expertise.
Kobe is an international port city located between blue waters of the Seto Inland Sea and the Rokko Mountain Range. It is easily accessible from Kansai International Airport, which is the biggest hub airport in western Japan. Interesting sites to see around Kobe include the Historic Monuments of Ancient Kyoto, Historic Monuments of Ancient Nara, Himeji-jo Castle, Buddhist Monuments in the Horyuji Temple Area and other UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
We look forward to welcoming you in Kobe.
Organizing Committee of 2019 IAPL World Congress
President Koichi MIKI