- July 9, 2019The final deadline for the registration through the online system is on 16th Oct, 2019.
However, the deadline for the Gala Dinner is on 25th Aug, 2019 due to the food procurement.
Please complete your attendance of the Gala Dinner by 25th Aug, 2019.
- June 25, 2019General Reporter on Session 1, November 2nd has changed. Please see Program Page.
- June 2, 2019“Call for Papers” has been closed.
- April 15, 2019“Registration”, ”Accommodation" & ”Tour Information" has been started.
- Oct. 25, 2018“Program” & ”Time Table" has been updated.
- Sept. 21, 2018“Call for Papers” has been updated.
- July 30, 2018“Program” has been updated.
- July 30, 2018Our Website has been opened.
*Online registration will open in April 2019. (tentative)
It is our great pleasure to announce "XVI World Congress on Procedural Law" will be held in Kobe, Japan, on November 2-5, 2019. The topic of the Congress is "Challenges for Civil Justice as We Move Beyond Globalization and Technological Change". We do hope many friends and colleagues from all corners of the world participate in this valuable opportunity to share their knowledge and expertise.
Kobe is an international port city located between blue waters of the Seto Inland Sea and the Rokko Mountain Range. It is easily accessible from Kansai International Airport, which is the biggest hub airport in western Japan. Interesting sites to see around Kobe include the Historic Monuments of Ancient Kyoto, Historic Monuments of Ancient Nara, Himeji-jo Castle, Buddhist Monuments in the Horyuji Temple Area and other UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
We look forward to welcoming you in Kobe.
President of Organizing Committee of 2019 IAPL World Congress
President of Japan Association of the Law of Civil Procedure